Motherhood is a gift that we are not always fully prepared for, but even when you are not fully prepared a healthy pregnancy is the ultimate goal.
This course provides first-time moms in the Caribbean with some helpful information to ensure a safe and healthy pregnancy.
Dr. Alandra Mitchell is the creator and teacher of this course and she takes you from the beautiful baby bump to labour and child delivery.
The course is broken down into five (5) brief lessons, covering topics such as:
- How to know if you are pregnant
- Healthy choices for pregnancy
- Medications and supplements to use or avoid
- The growth and development of the baby
- What to expect in labour and delivery
Healthy pregnancy Course
A pregnancy guide for first time moms in the Caribbean.